Job Description & Requirements
Job ID: 96,765,909,628
Southern Evals is a leading healthcare provider, dedicated to delivering top-notch patient care and innovative medical solutions. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Contract Staff Nurse to join our dynamic team of professionals. As a Contract Staff Nurse, you will have the opportunity to work in a flexible, self-scheduled environment while contributing to the exceptional care we provide to our patients.
1. Current and valid state RN license.
2. Minimum of 1 years of nursing experience, preferably in a hospital or acute care setting.
3. BLS certification; ACLS and PALS certifications preferred.
4. Strong clinical, communication, and critical thinking skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
6. Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to changing patient needs and clinical demands.
7. Commitment to maintaining the highest standards of patient care and professional ethics.
Compensation and Terms:
This position is a 1099 independent contractor role.
Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Self-scheduling allows for flexible work hours and shifts to accommodate personal and professional needs.
Contract duration and renewal will be determined based on performance and the needs of the organization.
Southern Evals is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
We’ve matched similar jobs for you